Reserved Seating Demand Ticket Pricing Schedule. All Seats For All Shows For Guests +21 Years of Age. Valid I.D. Required
- Select your show by price depending on the day of the week and the time of the show.
- Pricing is the same at the box office, kiosks, or on the web.
- To calculate the total ticket price add the base price plus the applicable Amenity Fee. See the Amenity Fee chart below.
- Why the Sundance Cinemas has an Amenity Fee is explained below.
- Matinee shows start before 6 p.m. Monday through Friday; Saturday and Sunday and Holidays before 3:30 p.m.
- Seniors are 62 years and older.
|ADULT MATINEE ||$10.00 ||plus amenity fee |
|3D ADULT MATINEE ||$13.00 ||plus amenity fee |
|ADULT EVENING ||$12.50 ||plus amenity fee |
|3D ADULT EVENING ||$15.50 ||plus amenity fee |
|SENIORS MATINEE ||$10.00 ||plus amenity fee |
|3D SENIORS MATINEE ||$13.00 || plus amenity fee |
|SENIORS EVENING ||$11.00 || plus amenity fee |
|3D SENIORS EVENING ||$14.00 ||plus amenity fee |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || |
Amenity Fee chart
|Show ||F-S ||Sun ||M-Thu |
|1st Showtime ||$1.00 ||$1.50 ||none |
|2nd Showtime ||$2.00 ||$2.00 ||$1.50 |
|Early Eve/Prime ||$3.00 ||$2.50 ||$2.00 |
|Late Evening ||$3.00 ||$2.50 ||$2.00 |
| || || || |
The example showtimes above are approximate and vary seasonally. Holidays will reflect Friday and Saturday amenity fee pricing.
Why We Have an Amenity Fee
- NO ON SCREEN ADVERTISING.No annoying television ads before the movies, a huge revenue source for all other theatre chains.
- RESERVED SEATING.All of our seats are reserved for all shows. No waiting in line or running to get a good seat. Sit with your friends. Select your seats and print tickets at home on-line, or come to the theatre and select your seats at the box office or a kiosk.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY.In an industry that notoriously ignores "green" ideas, we try to be an evolving conscientious citizen with our extensive building remodel and in our daily practices.
- SUPPORT FOR LOCAL ARTISTS. Sundance Cinemas supports local artists in keeping with the philosophy of Robert Redford.